Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What got me thinking...

I once mistakenly believed that blogs were made for people to voice their opinions when nobody else would listen. Maybe that is partially true; in a world full of personal views and opinions many people probably aren't heard or those who listen only hear what they want to hear. However, I also now see blogs as an opportunity to put my thoughts together and to self-reflect. Some people may journal but other's prefer a medium in which they can maintain some anonymity but also receive feedback from an audience. 
I am a student of naturopathic medicine who wants to change the world or at the very least a small part of the world. I want to reach people and engage them. I want to inspire change and motivate other's to reflect on themselves, their health and their actions in the world. I hope to include here a record of my own health decisions and ideas, recipes, and thoughts. I want this blog to reflect my interest in health and the environment. I also want an opportunity to introduce people to my life as a student of naturopathic medicine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment